I've Already Got A Camera, But...The Ten Big Questions
2. But I'm going to visit Alaska to photograph the grizzly bears and I need a camera the size of a trench mortar to bring them into focus without getting so close that they maul me. Can you sell me a DSLR with a 400mm lens?
3. I'm going to visit Ukraina. Can you sell me a trench mortar?
4. I want to take pictures of spiders. Can you sell me a macro lens, a macro slider, a tripod, and a can of Mortein.
5. I want to take street pictures in the rain and look cool and hip like the pictures in the advertisements. Can you sell me a mirror-less camera that's weather-proof. I can organise my own red Nikes and two-day stubble.
6. I have no idea how it works. Can I take a course that will tell me what to do?
7. I need a memory card. Do you sell memory cards?
8. I need to do a wedding shoot tomorrow. Can you set my camera for me and sticky-tape the controls down? I'll pay for the sticky tape...
9. I put the memory card in upside down and now nothing works and it won't even open up. Is there a technician on duty?
10. No-one makes film any more. I read that on the internet, so it must be true. Can you sell me some film for it?
The answer, as if you couldn't guess, to all these questions is " yes ". We regularly encounter random requests and do our best to fulfil them. In the case of the trench mortars, they are made by Nerf and are suitable for use inside the home.